Specific Objectives of the project:
Reference number of previous Tempus projects in which consortium members have been involved:
- Two level (bachelor/master) curriculum on ICM is developed at RSHU (RF).
- Upgrading of existing ICM courses at RSHU.
- Development of new ICM courses providing needed methodological support.
- Preparation of a CD ROM educational module to allow wider dissemination of results.
- Quality assurance of ICM Master's programme by means of students mobility and expert's assessment.
JEP - 2729-91, JEP - 4797-92, JEP - 09365-95, JEP - 13242-98, JEP - 10814-99
Type and duration of the project:
Curriculum Development (CD), 3 years
This project is financed by EU Direction general of Education and Culture