For the quality control of the teaching materials developed within the project and their adecuation to the requirements adopted in the European Universities, including the use of ECTS for the new courses introduced at RSHU the monitoring strategy will include:
- Monitoring by the individual expert, who will regularly assist to project activities and will be regularly informed by the project consortium.
- Production of bi-annual internal reports.
- Annual reports to ETF.
- Peer reviews of the most relevant project results.
- Official acknowledgement by relevant parties of the Project outcomes.
- As the project is concerned with dissemination, the number of coastal institutions/individuals benefited from the project results will provide an objective measure of quality control.
- Presentation of outcomes to external accreditation boards.