- Gogoberidze Georgy
- Sergey Vinogradov, head of RSHU Internet Technologies Department, RSHU
- Sergey Vilenkin, head of RSHU Information Technologies Department, RSHU
- Alfredo Izquierdo (Project coordinator)
EUCC-The Coastal Union and EUCC Mediterranean Centre:
- Erik Devilee (Webmaster)
- Carolina Perez
1. Introduction to EUCC and RSHU websites and training progammes. Techniques and technology used.
2. Discussion on project website and its possibilities:
- Technology used and it possibilities
- Target group: who we address in the different areas of the website (general and log in area) and what info we want to facilitate? How do we want to facilitate that info?
- Will all the curricula be provided here?
- RSHU and EUCC CDROM production experiences (From EUCC side we could introduce i.e. CoastLearn CDROM and CoastBase)
- Technology: options; compatibilities and incompatibilities between website and CDROM development software
- Production: Technical possibilities for the production of the CDROM. Compilation via the website log in area?
- Contents: ICM training modules? Only case studies? What is the difference between website and CDROM contents?
5. Conclusions to bring to the next EU-COMET 2 meeting end of May